Sunday, August 9, 2009

Epson Printer T10


EPSON T10 Review

A commercial of Epson Printers followed after the tv program my youngest sister Monic and I were watching. I was fascinated and I rushed to my father's room and told him to buy one. LOLx. Now, it has been two months already after my mother and Monic accompanied me to buy the latest printer produced by Epson. It's the EPSON T10. My father actually thought of buying something better or something three-in-one like Canon, Brother, Hp and the like but I hesitated since I want the most latest on Earth XD that time.

TO make the long blogpost short, here is a link I made. Click to view the specifications of Epson T10 Inkjet Printer. Just skim the entire write-up to know what one should be expecting with this product.

A commercial of Epson Printers followed after the tv program my youngest sister, Monic and I were watching. I was fascinated and I rushed to my father's room and told him to buy one. LOLx. Now, it has been two months already after my mother and Monic accompanied me to buy the latest printer produced by Epson. It's the EPSON T10. My father actually thought of buying something better or something three-in-one like Canon, Brother, Hp and the like but I hesitated since I want the most latest on Earth XD that time.

WHAT CAN I SAY?
Okay. Here's the review. We all know or lemme say, majority of computer literate people know that inknet printers produce a movement from left to right as they print and majority also knows that Epson doesn't have any product that is 3-in-1 (before). Okay. So let us not include that as a 'negative' aspect/ character of the material.





Our newly bought Epson T10, if I were to rank if from one to ten, it would probably be eight. The reason is that Epson lives up the specifications they have posted in the site (the link I gave you above) The design is unique. I love the color and material from where it is made. Unlike the previous printer of ours, the EPSON STYLUS C45, the paper holders are alreadly in place. and is kept under the printer base (all are connected) the new T10's paper holders are not connected therefore you have to connect it and hide it to any clean place if you're not gonna use your printer. Furthermore, you could just put it in place where it should be connected to the printer. It's not actually that space consuming. You just have to keep those bondpaper holders if you want to save some space depending on where you place your computer set.

Uuhh.. what more? The black ink easily gets in the bottom line. I bet you know what I mean :P The black ink quickly runs out. I frequently do prints but I'm basing my observation with the 'normal' printing times an average pc user does. EHeheh. You know what they say, "They higher the price of the printer, the lower the price of its ink" and vice versa. Ahahha! Well, that's if for now. I better get going. I have lots of meetings to attend. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...