Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cosplay


COSPLAY MANIA
WWaaahhh!! I can't wait for my good friend Wilca to call me ahead of December month. She swore to be that she'll be calling me ahead of time before Cosplay Event here in Cebu will take place. We have long planned to watch and to take lots of pictures during the event and Oh Boy! I just can't wait for that time to come.

COSPLAY is a type of performance art whose participants outfit themselves with costumes and accessories representing a specific character. They act they way their ‘imitated’ characters do; as if they are the real ones. Cosplay is short for “Costume roleplay”.

THE TRUTH? I honestly want to be one of the participants in the up coming cosplay. The character? Uhh.. probably.. I have no idea yet :)) Okay okay.. here are some awesome Cosplays
I'm actually looking forward to telephone her if I could find time looking for her landline number since I lost my phonebook a few months ago. Ehehhe
Obviously, Cosplay creates great changes in you if you participate in such event. It costs a luxury! But nevertheless, the praises, prizes, tokens, experience and compliments are priceless. 
Aint stunning for yah? Well, you'll be loaded with appreciations and compliments when you see them in person or see numerous pictures of Cosplay outside the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...