Thursday, June 18, 2009

START

PREPARE, AIM, WRITE!

"BLOOOOOGER FOR LIFE AKO PRE!!!"

Oh yeah! I'm back to business. First blog? Nope. Not really. I began blogging since high school. Ended up last, last year. Got interested in posting my life happenings so I hooked up with writing in corporated with technology.

It's time to be serious in blogging, I guess. I'm really fascinated with adventure expressed into words which can sometimes be very hard for writers xD Anyhow, let me begin introducing myself and everything else will follow.

Blogs of mine won't be focusing not on my own life. that's sick :)) It's really fun and enjoying to be in an adventure and imparting it with others roaming and browsing the net. Well, that's it. Read more about me through skimming around the page ^_^

GOD SPEED!!

KEEP SAFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...