Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hannah Montana FULL episodes

Miley Mania

Hannah Montana is one of my favorite tv programs in Disney Channel and I bet you don't know that until now. I'm really addicted with her story and her songs. I so so love the lines that Miley utters. She presents herself well and she talks just so funny. The best of all? She delivers and acts out the punch line uber good! Enough with the compliments of the show~ lol, here are the very first episode of Hannah Montana. Oh yeah! Before I forget, I want to warn you, after watching the first 4 to 5 episodes, you'll get addicted with the story and Miley herself :)) Enjoy!








What can you say? Haven't got a load of "Bwahahaha"s ? :)) View the other episodes of Hannah Montana to get you understand the full secrets of Hannah. I suggest you watch the next five episodes in correct order. If you're done, watch any episodes as you like in any order. I'll give you a hitch: http://www.youtube.com/user/HannahMontana3911 this url allows you to view a youtube channel that contains almost all episodes of Hannah Montana from Season 1 to 3. Isn't that great? You'll really have fun! And the next time you'll open your tv or be online??,, you'll would probably, I say.. search and watch Hannah Montana episodes! Nyahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...