Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Movies I Will Watch

Today was a blast of rehearsals for my hosting job for an event this coming Sunday, July 4. If you want to know about it, click here. I'm quite tired but I have all the energy to flaunt out the movies I'm craving for to watch. Check out my top three What-to-Watch Movies for the rest of the days of the month.

First up, we have nothing less but M. Night Shyamalan's "The Last Airbender". My sister and I are big fans of this hit cartoon series and both of us can't wait for its 'human' version film to be out in the movies this July.



Hitting my list in number two is the third installment of the "Twilight Saga: Eclipse". It has been a couple of weeks now since the trailer surfaced for millions of Twilight die-hard fans (include me in the list :D) that expected to hit the chart of most watched movie of the year. This will be in theaters on June 30 - Tomorrow!





Lastly, I want to watch Disney's "The Sorcerer's Apprentice".  I just want to watch this movie because it's fictional. Enough said. I love stories having actions and powers so yea- I will watch this for sure :)  This film will be out on July  16, 2010.




I'm done with my top three list of movies to watch. How about you? What are the movies you look forward to watch by the start of the month? See ya at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...