Friday, October 16, 2009

MAC wallpapers SOURCE

ULTIMATE SOURCE for MAC USERS


I've been vert busy lately. Luckily, I'm online once again and as I was surfing the net, I found a site that's really cool! Ahahha! It's a source of wallpapers better for MAC users. EHehhe. You better visit the site. It's really wonderful! Pictures are well edited and is obviously done with time and full creativity of mind. Here are some of the wallpapers I've seen so far.





I haven't browse the entire site so I'm pretty sure there's more that that. The wallpapers are really beautiful, you want to have multiple of 'em but you can't cause one laptop only has one desktop [so far.. I think. ahhaha!]




There are several available wallpapers in line with Firefox, Waterfalls, Rocks, Clownfishes, Auroras and more. You can show off your laptops and open up with other users of the site.



There are also tricks and tips offered by the site. There are tweaks and you can also advertise. The said website has over 6,374 subscribers already.




Now what? Wanna visit the site? YES!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...