Saturday, September 12, 2009

San Nicholas Fiesta

BEST FIESTA! Can't explain in words. I'm plainly joyful because Archbishop Ricardo Cardinal Vidal just celebrated a mass in the Church and surprisingly proclaimed that San Nicholas Parish Church will now and forever be considered as a SHRINE. WOhhoo! Everyone clapped so loud and made a standing ovation after the great announcement read by the Archbisop's right hand.

Anyhow, I barely can't remember what I did 'cause I made so many things the whole day. All I can remember was the riding of Ferry's Wheel so many times, my dance performance, and that I didn't slept that day. Ahahha. I enjoyed so much and I want to praise GOD'S name for it.

GOD SPEED!!!
THANKS FOR READING ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...