Monday, December 14, 2009

ON a SATURDAY

Today is Saturday. A weekend, which means a even more loaded day of work than the usual tasks on Monday to Friday. Guess what? I won't be attending four meetings and activities due to super hectic schedule but I've come to a moment where I have nothing to do (I can't remember how it happened) that encouraged me to blog out the latest about me and so here it goes..



TGIF Turns 1!
A month ago, Thank God It's Friday better known as TGIF celebrated it's 365th day of serving people with their delightful American beverages and food. The employees of the said food and beverage store situated in Ayala Center Cebu's the Terraces made dance and song performances.


Promos and great big deals and discounts were given as a treat to the costumers of TGIF that day. I wasn't able to see the store that time due to school work but my friends were present in the event and brought me home some awesome dishes and varied beverages (Thanks guys!).

You can visit the official website of TGIF by clicking here.




OC Training Sampler
I received a Post-It OC-in-Training Sampler Pack a few days ago from SM City Cebu's National Bookstore. It comes with Post-It pop up notes and Post-It Flags inside a cute and colorful bag.


Figure out what is OC and OC-in-Training and grab your very own sampler pack your by visiting and registering here. OC Sampler Packs can be redeemed at selected National Bookstores in the Philippines. Promo ends until supplies last. Get one now!


Nice isn't it? I've been using the Pop up notes and they're indeed helpful when it comes to reminders.


Reading the leaflet included in the Sampler Pack will inform you the three types of OC. I recommend reading it online for you to determine what type of OC you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...