Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Difference of Your Bohol and Mine

When we speak about Bohol, what usually comes into our minds would be the old staple, the Chocolate Hills and the world's smallest primate, the Tarsier. While many tourists and a few locals frolic their minds with these two concepts (for initially putting Bohol on the tourism map) as the only best things the Island can offer, a number of people enjoy more  than those two attractions.

If somebody would ask you what Bohol could offer, you'd probably answer what I have mentioned above. You'd say, Chocolate Hills and Tarsier. Well, If somebody would ask me what Bohol could offer I wouldn't cite those names first. I would tell them adventure parks and underwater beauty.


Your Bohol could be limited to those two, only because probably you haven't experienced what the real Bohol is, or those are your favorite attractions. My Bohol is bigger than how I imagined it three weeks ago. I learned that it isn't just about Chocolate Hills and Tarsiers. It was richer than I thought of it before.

Before Summer 2012 officially began, I was given a chance to welcome it in Panglao Island, Bohol. I was so lucky because my school schedule favored my trip and for an adventurer like me, time doesn't permit me all the time to abruptly join events.

Fast forward from my preparations to cruising the waters of Visayas, I found myself welcomed by courteous staff by Amorita Resort. Then and there I learned that Chocolate Hills and Tarsiers are not the only charms you should be excited about when visiting the island.

To make the long story short, I have composed a couple of posts that detail some of my unforgettable experiences and learnings while staying in Bohol for 3 days and 2 nights. I am so excited for you guys to read it and somehow feel the way I felt while I was there. Starting next week, I will one by one publish my posts. Enjoy!

  • Amorita Resort: Your Place When In Bohol
  • Saffron Restaurant 
  • Bohol by Night
  • Ginger Degustation
  • Dagook Adventure Tour Experience Park
  • Amorita Resort's Health and Leisure Offers
  • Bohol Heritage Tour

By the way, 'Saffron Restaurant' and 'Bohol by Night' is in my food blog which is FoodieCraft. Read about Saffron here. Read about Bohol Night here. Tune in for 'Ginger Degustation' there next week.

I would like to thank GeiserMaclang Marketing Communications, Inc. for being so generous to me and the other 6 bloggers and 3 media writers who were invited to this media junket.




You guys are the best PR company I've ever worked with! Establishments can reach them through their official blogsite by clicking here.

credits
Chocolate Hills Picture by raghava.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...